Saturday, January 9, 2010

Gold Napkins What Color Napkins And Print Should I Get For A Fall Colored Wedding?

What color napkins and print should I get for a fall colored wedding? - gold napkins

The reception will fall as the basic colors brown, gold, orange, dark green and silver mix. There are plates made of ivory and girlfriends will have a cake with butter cream icing with the fall leaves and acorns of silk around.

I think a gold or brown with teal writing would be a good thing, but not sure. Suggestions?

8 comments:

Briana said...

Brown with Teal sounds great. This is a beautiful brown briefcase with a pineapple design teal: http://bjoyfulinvitations.cceasy.com/Pro ...

Ecru (Ivory), napkins with a piece of pineapple or design could very well, because with the water (along with the development of brown or orange?): Http: / / bjoyfulinvitations.cceasy. com / pro ...

An excellent advice giver said...

I would like to use orange, dark red, brown, gold, every color of the cloth. I would say if you are not the gold, and red or orange choose. It has 2 colors.

Coolness... said...

I really think that gold would be ideal for something like that. Perhaps with the writing of money? I do not know how it is displayed in gold, but you can play with her.

BabeHart said...

I like the brown gold with the idea ... actually be on the water. ☺

Tabby said...

I see a lot of orange and yellow in autumn. But Brown is still the safest option

Brandy C said...

I like brown with golden letters. Very nice.

jellybea... said...

I love Burnt orange with gold lettering.

only 1 me said...

brown

Post a Comment