Monday, January 11, 2010

Western Saddlery Western Saddle Question. Does Anyone Know?

Western Saddle question. Does anyone know? - western saddlery

I am looking for information about a provider. I bought a hand carved, custom tie opened. The President has great tools and is a tree, the calf, but I do not know anythink provider. Thanks to the Western saddle. Does anybody know where they are, the whole story? I wonder what was the selling price in the saddle, and a few questions of the manufacturer.

Please do not give me opinions or belief as to the value. I'm just looking for specific information on the "Western Saddlery and where they are.

3 comments:

CRStardu... said...

Moser Leather Co.
Hamilton, Ohio
513.889.0500

Good luck!

Tira A said...

I do not know me w / the "Western Saddlery" Are you sure that the saddle manufacturer's name? Perhaps the part where you bought the chair is, can you help?

♥ B Grand Blue ♥ said...

If I remember correctly, I think, sold a chair in my aunt had this summer in western use it. It was a beautiful saddle. Roping saddle was not, however, or if they bought at the store, you do not. (Apparently a wheelchair ramp, but had a big horn so it can be a closet, never thought of.)
I have 4 years (approx), and it has sold some scratches CAT CLAW $ 1200 in a car magazine.
Good luck with the search, I will monitor and edit what he finds.


EDIT: Just looked at your profile. = O
I arrived with my friend a few years ago the possibilities of Hollywood Dun It search, was given its international stud farm - and we are looking for two of his horses at the time!
"My aunt sold her seat in the broadcast business of wind farm in Buffalo.

Post a Comment