Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Fun Pokemon Silver Online Soooo, Pokemon Soul Silver And Heart Gold Came Out Recently In Japan :D?

Soooo, Pokemon Soul silver and Heart gold came out recently in Japan :D? - fun pokemon silver online

Now we have insight into each of our backgrounds, I hope to release in North America! I can not wait, looks so fun! Just to see my grades fall to Perl haha: P

Ummuh, I will not walk over too well? But you want your story / Team Adventure yet? Do you have a starter in mind? For the game or has been removed from Pokemon?

My team is:
Meganium
Furret
Ledian
Politoed
Ninetails
Xatu
Could Xatu Togetic to replace it for another Togetic of Cutsey.

Yes, do not tell me to replace it with pokemon ugly Kay Tyranitar? I love pokemon is cute and charming, as this generation of pokemon is so cute! 8D I wish I could Jumpluff, Lanturn, Ampharos, and press a truckload of other Pokémon sigh ...

In fact, you can ask me to replace some Pokemon, but only two types:
Wigglytuff
Ampharos
Lanturn
Espeon
Umbreon
Jumpluff
Bellossum
Sunfloraa
Azumarill
Corsola
Dewgong
Kingdra

Yaayy

1 comment:

kj said...

Jigglypuff sales. He is the sweetest of all

Post a Comment