Thursday, December 31, 2009

Ts Clubs In Atlanta Atlanta Clubs...share Your Review!?

Atlanta Clubs...share your review!? - ts clubs in atlanta

For local Atl: I was a real pattern of vision, and now he's gone, I can not find a good place to dance. I like rap / hip-hop and pop, absolutely no Techno / House!

I went to the station on Saturday, now they have a night of hip-hop, and I must say that it is disappointing. First, because only a great place to stay if the club is open to all - including the back room. They had tents and closed - that was too small / tight for everyone. Secondly, even if we go to our e-mail, he still had to wait in line for 30 minutes in the cold. With the vision was, by directly affected to our e-mail password. But that's what you should do! We arrived around 11, and the place did not come until 12:30 Jumpin. May and is at 12.30 clock and pay cover! (Oh btw, and you could go VIP immediately by e-mail, but it was for $ 20 extra.)

1 comment:

sillyg said...

I've heard they have created a new vision. But I think it's in downtown, you can try Google ... I loved this place

Post a Comment