Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Average Cost For Cat Declawing What Is The Average Cost Involved In Declawing A Cat?

What is the average cost involved in declawing a cat? - average cost for cat declawing

I have a cat that has given me someone. I love cats, but all my new furniture nails. I have tried softpaws (glue on the nail covers) and as soon as I continue to bite the cat until they are extinguished. I can not really afford a vet bill of large size. Are all types of programs out there that nothing else is the average cost of declawing a cat?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The cost to the cat being declawed is a life of pain and being disabled and having many problems as declawing ruins a cats life !
If you love your furniture give the cat to someone who loves cats because you do not love cats if you do this terrible thing to one!!

Post a Comment