Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Tom Delonge Msn Addy What Are The Differences Between The Tom Delonge Epiphone Es-333 And The Tom Delonge Fender Stratocaster?

What are the differences between the Tom Delonge Epiphone Es-333 and the Tom Delonge Fender Stratocaster? - tom delonge msn addy

What are the differences between Tom Delonge Epiphone ES-333 and Fender Stratocaster Tom Delonge, when it comes to the sound of two guitars?

I already had the Epiphone ES-333, and I want to buy a Tom Delonge Stratocaster. I wonder whether it's worth it. "The guitars have the same tone, or what's different?

Thank you.

2 comments:

~mr. X~cfc~ RiP chris henry said...

EPIPHONE-333 has a softer sound and is not as good as the first, if you play fast with the distortion and so on. Similarly, one of them from Epiphone (Gibson), and the other is Fender! hehehehehe

Τζέισον said...

What he said is true, but I wonder what the two guitars you need, when you have a cold:) You can sound off guitar.If How many of those who advise to take a new guitar sound I buy modificate to you on the pedals.

Tom In big fan, but the ES-333 is enough for me if I wanted to create a little punk-style, 4-band members: P

Post a Comment