Friday, February 19, 2010

Pokemon Original List Pictures Original Pokemoncard List Anybody Have Any Original Pokemon Mis Print Cards?

Anybody have any original Pokemon mis print cards? - pokemon original list pictures original pokemoncard list

A list of the original series of Pokemon card Base set fossil jungle and shows the error in the printing process and common mistakes. However, I checked my impression wrong card and can not find something in it. I think my eletrode, and here are the following data on, and you all know that there is a eletrode at the base and the whole forest, with different attacks and HP Image ... and that's what mine did.
My eletrode has supported the picture.
It is the symbol for the whole forest.
Are the attacks of the whole forest.
There is also a map 1st edition.
I think the HP is 80 and it could be true, but there are many errors in it, but no misspellings.

2 comments:

big billy said...

I do not think that you get what you want. It would be best, a community where you can buy Pokemon cards in trade negotiations to visit.

There are also on ebay, they sell tickets generally rare and poorly printed at ebay.com

I recommend the choice of joining eBay, but the forums or ask pokecommunity.com Pokemon pokemonelite2000.com and probably would be useful.

Gezo said...

They are something that is really worth it?
I'll rummage through my box of cards to see if I have something of monetary value.

Post a Comment