Monday, February 22, 2010

Night Shift Nurses Stream Been Getting A Little Pain Near My Lung?

Been getting a little pain near my Lung? - night shift nurses stream

He is talking a man of 22 years.

I've had pains in my area of the lung. No kidney stones, for I have with my mother. I do not know whether the muscle or something clogged in my blood. Asperine last night I have for my headaches, but does not eliminate the pain. You can try if it improved. The pain is between 3 to 5 on a scale of 10 As a rule, get to 5, but it seems to go 3-4. I asked my mother if I go to the hospital. My main concern is to go to hospital, while not insured. It is a kind of plan, but I do not know.

My system is somewhat cumbersome. Not every day fast food, but in the budget because I'm short on revenue. I eat cereal and orange flag, and cheese.

I stay at work orNot something, and go to bed later in the week. My company has just the team. I do not know why, but another kid my age are working on the second shift means. Why me?

Any doctor or nurse wants to take a break, someone to answer the question?

No comments:

Post a Comment