Thursday, February 11, 2010

Littlest Pet Shop Online 16 Digit Codes Need To Know If My 8 Weeks Old Mouse Is Pregnant Before She Gives Birth?

Need to know if my 8 weeks old mouse is pregnant before she gives birth? - littlest pet shop online 16 digit codes

I have taken an age of 6-7 weeks, with a further 7-8 weeks mice 16 days ago in a pet shop. Both women are guaranteed, I checked several times, but the youngest is showing signs of pregnancy following:
* From 12 to 14 Day it was almost doubled. In the last two days I noticed a big difference, though.
* I have the nesting material, which has used with great enthusiasm to make a nest with a little help from his friend.
* Even if it is still very active, the more stressed and seems wary. Almost never the nest when they know that I am in all the papers, only at night (I've heard both).
* Compare your ass for the millionth time, so I'm not mistaken, APPEARED was somehow more "open" his friend. Who could my imagination, but since I have no information on this as a sign of pregnancy.
I have all the information available online, but can not yet be sure. It would be great if I am sure, before they bring to the world, because my friend from next Monday, was prevented if I go. I tried to see the nipples, but she did not remain in place. I will try to attach a photo in any way =).
Thank you very much for your help.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ive only had rats, so I'm not the first authority in the mouse. From what I know about the rodents, but has doubled in size, not days to go to considerable size, is a sure sign of pregnancy. Taken as a nest is more and more territorial. I looked pregnant mice when they are about 2 days to go until delivery and is very easy to say. A few days before birth or during the morning, the baby's weight on the side (instead of the stomach reduced before) to get into the right position for birth. While the mouse is not insignificant extent, probably the baby bump. Of course, as I said, very close to delivery, so I hope you're ready .....

Post a Comment